Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Best Christmas Gifts of All

I dedicate this post to all of the wondrous gifts out there this holiday season. My first find came this past weekend when we were searching for a tiny tree to put in Small Child's bedroom. We found the tree, but we also found these.
They were so stealthily hidden, it's a wonder I found them in the first place.

And for those of you deeply saddened by the whole Hostess kerfloffle, cry no more, for you can now make your own Twinkies at home.
 
Next up, we take a step back in time to the year 1975 where these were all the rage in every household.
Now, I understand there is a definite need for this item as some of us still have some treasured vinyl stored away. (Ahem, hand raised ever so slightly.) However, I found it odd to see so many at a book store that doesn't even sell music.
 
And finally, the pièce de résistance. This item is so spectacular, I have no words. But feel free to supply your own comments below.
Yep, that's right. Now you can have your very own Justin Bieber duck tape.

What magical gifts have you found this holiday season?

4 comments:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Justin Bieber duck tape? Yikes!

And I still have a record player. Yup I do. It's at my mother-in-law's house with my record collection.

*scratches head* Come to think of it, I don't know they ended up there.

Krystalyn Drown said...

My own record player broke many years ago. I found a picture of the Christmas I received it though when I was scanning pictures for my last blog post.

mshatch said...

Wow, I haven't had a record player in forever! But I remember to listening to records...

Amy Parker said...

Lol, I loved my record player--it was a Mickey Mouse one with his arm as the needle part. I ROCKED OUT to Neil Diamond's Their Comin' To America--oh yes I was THAT COOL.0_0

Post a Comment