Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Going to the Fair

In continuing my blogs about the wonders of Florida fairs/festivals, I present to you the Osceola County Fair.

Now, I have not been to a fair in any other state since I was very, very short (photographic evidence of this will be presented if I can ever find the picture), but I am fairly certain most states have things like chainsaw carving.

And 4h tents.

But I wonder, do all states have animals like giraffes?

And what about Cotswold Sheep?

Or zebras?

In all, a good time was had, although I did end up making an unexpected return trip the next day because I left my wallet on a ride there. Thank you to the kind person who turned it in. I wish you lots of good karma.

What about you guys? What fun things do you like about the fair?

1 comments:

mshatch said...

I used to like the rides and the fried dough :)

Post a Comment